What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a new payment option for our US customers to select at Checkout to pay in 4 easy instalments. Afterpay offers a transparent solution for shoppers with no credit checks, no interest, no hidden fees, and no catch.
Who can use Afterpay?
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are ward of the state in Nebraska)
- be a resident of the United State and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contact;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in the United States; and
- be authorised to use the Payment Method provided (US-issued debit or credit card and AMEX)
You will need to make sure that you are already signed up to use Afterpay. If not click here to sign up. You will then need to select Afterpay at checkout.
Once you have placed your order, Afterpay will split the cost into 4 interest-free instalments taken automatically every 2 weeks.
There are no long forms and you’ll know if you’re approved instantly and your order will ship as usual.
If you need to amend your Afterpay Account details or review preferred payment methods, please contact Afterpay Customer Services.
I've cancelled my order - when will I receive my refund?
If you've cancelled your order, then we won't have taken any money for your order. We only take the money for an order once it's been dispatched. You'll receive an updated version of your Afterpay invoice within 24 hours of the order being cancelled.
I've returned my order - when will I receive my refund?
If you've returned some or part of your order back to us, Afterpay will issue you with a new statement as soon as we process your return. If you have not paid the statement yet, then the refund will reduce the statement or cancel it completely.
Click here to find out more about Afterpay.