Welcome to the Space NK Limited website (the "Site").
By placing an order with Space NK Limited ("Space NK", "we", "us" or "our") for products which are sold on the Site ("Products") you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms & Conditions ("T&Cs"). Please read these T&Cs carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect, you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these T&Cs from time to time. Please check the top of this page to see when these T&Cs were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the T&Cs in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these T&Cs and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
1. About Space NK
This Site is operated in the United Kingdom and all sales on the Site are made by Space NK Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 2773985, VAT number 606138363 and whose registered office is located at 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, United Kingdom.
You have chosen to visit the Site in the United Kingdom in order to purchase our Products. As a consequence, irrespective of your place of residence, any purchase you make will occur in the United Kingdom and will be governed by these T&Cs and the laws of England and Wales. Any use of currencies other than the UK pound sterling are purely for your ease of reference.
2. Other policies
The following additional policies (which can be accessed by clicking on the links below) also form part of these T&Cs and should be read carefully before placing an order:
In order to make a purchase through the Site or to use the services or features made available to you on the Site you will be required to register. When you register, you will be required to provide information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number and e-mail address, which is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change in future you are required to amend your personal online account immediately. We may change registration requirements from time to time. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with English law.
4. Pricing policy
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this Site, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the Products or the prices as advertised on this Site. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus VAT at the current rate and plus the delivery charges as set out during the checkout process.
We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order. Items in your online Shopping Cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the Product's detail page.
All Products are subject to availability. Validly stated prices on our Site remain in effect for so long as the Products are available or as otherwise stated on our Site. We will inform you as soon as possible if the Products you have ordered are not available.
6. Online ordering process
The ordering process consists of following steps:
1. Add the products which you wish to purchase to your shopping cart
2. If you are a returning customer, you will need to log into your online customer account to complete your order, if you have forgotten your password then you can select the forgotten password link;
3. If you are a new customer, you can either create a customer account by entering your email address or log in using social sign in with an existing facebook or google account;
4. Select your preferred delivery method.
5. If you would like to send your order as a gift, you can choose to have it gift wrapped at the delivery options stage of the ordering process, and you will then be offered the opportunity to add a gift note with a personal message;
6. Provide an address for delivery, a billing address, and any requested payment information;
7. You will be asked to read carefully and then accept the T&Cs.
8. Before submitting your order you will have a final opportunity to review the products to be purchased and their prices (including any additional charges and fees such as delivery costs) and all of the information you have submitted.
9. Click 'Submit' to finalise your order.
7. Ordering errors
You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on 'submit order' on the final page of our ordering process.
No payment is taken for pre-ordered items until they have been dispatched from our warehouse. We aim to dispatch all pre-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Dispatch dates can be subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase.
9. Back orders
Some items will be available for back order when they are out of stock and we are expecting new stock to arrive very soon to our warehouse. No payment is taken for back-ordered items until they have been dispatched from our warehouse. We aim to dispatch all back-ordered items as soon as they become available for shipping. Dispatch dates are subject to change. Delivery dates will depend on the shipping method chosen at the time of purchase.
10. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched ("Dispatch Confirmation"). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error, when we dispatch the Products to you) ("Contract"). If you require any information concerning your order please Contact Us during business hours, quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if a Product you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product or pricing error, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Deliveries can be made worldwide. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. If you have a question about delivery please Contact Us during business hours.
We will deliver the merchandise in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options below for full details and terms. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and English bank holidays. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries; however, you will incur only one delivery charge. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order, there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only.
We are not responsible for delivery delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
Upon delivery of the Products to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of cancellation and to address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return or exchange your Products. For further information, please see the Your cancellation right and the Your other statutory rights to return Products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 sections within these T&Cs.
You may select complimentary samples with every order placed. If there is a particular product you'd like to try, call our Customer Services team and we will do our best to help. Offer available while stocks last. Space NK reserves the right to substitute samples or withdraw this offer at any time.
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS AND TERMS - Click here
EUROPEAN DELIVERY OPTIONS AND TERMS - Click here
Space NK offer standard delivery to: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine.
Please be aware that deliveries outside the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply. We are unable to accept any responsibility for any charges incurred and are unable to offer any assistance or advice. We advise that you check with your local customs agent before placing an order.
International parcels cannot exceed 2kg.
All prices include VAT, the total for your order is confirmed at checkout before you proceed to pay and complete your order. Once your parcel arrives in its destination country, local taxes, duties and charges may be added, which Space NK is not responsible for.
Subject to security checks, your order maybe delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include all of our aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes. For more information and a full list, please visit the Royal Mail website. Due to selling regulations NARS cosmetics cannot be shipped outside the UK.
REST OF THE WORLD DELIVERY AND TERMS - Click here
Please be aware that deliveries outside the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply. We are unable to accept any responsibility for any charges incurred and are unable to offer any assistance or advice. We advise that you check with your local customs agent before placing an order. In the event you wish to return your Products to us, and local taxes have been imposed and paid in the country of delivery, you must request a refund of the customs duties and tax directly with your local customs office.
You (or the recipient of the Products if different) will be the importer for all international deliveries of the Products. Therefore, before placing an order, it is your responsibility to check that any Products ordered comply with country, state and/or federal government regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
International parcels cannot exceed 2kg.
All prices include VAT, the total for your order is confirmed at checkout before you proceed to pay and complete your order. Once your parcel arrives in its destination country, local taxes, duties and charges may be added, which Space NK is not responsible for.
12. Click & Collect - Click here
Orders placed online will be ready for collection in-store between 2-4 days from the order date. E-mail notifications for dispatch, arrival and return to the warehouse upon non-collection, will be sent to the e-mail address provided when the order was placed.
Our Click & Collect service is available for most but not all of our items. Items available for Pre/Back order are excluded. We are unable to accept orders that include items for both store collection as well as postal delivery, so in these cases please place two separate orders – one for store collection and one for postal delivery.
When collecting your order please remember to bring a copy of your order confirmation with you. If you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please Contact Us to arrange an alternative date for collection. We will hold your order at your chosen store for 9 days from the date of delivery to the store. After this period, your order will be returned to our warehouse and your order will be refunded via your original payment method.
You should inspect the Products upon receipt and check that everything specified on the delivery note is included. You will be deemed to have accepted the order unless you notify us otherwise and return the Products in accordance with your cancellation rights or other statutory rights (as referred to below).
Payment can be made through any of the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Solo, JCB, Maestrol, Paypal and American Express. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account at the point at which your order is dispatched. You confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. Please note that all credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the issuer of the card. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to pay or does not for any reason authorise payment to Space NK, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Products. We retain the legal ownership of all Products until full payment has been made by you and received by us and legal ownership of the Products will immediately transfer back to us if we refund any payment for the Products to you. Risk in the Products transfers to you upon delivery.
15. Your cancellation rights
15.1 As you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation until the date which is 14 days after you receive the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
15.2 Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised; or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
15.3 To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to Contact Us during business hours. In any such written communication, you must include details of your order, including your order number, to enable us to identify it. Your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
15.4 If you cancel your Contract we will:
(a) Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a store. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover that you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you will be liable to pay to us an appropriate amount.
(b) Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although the maximum refund will be the cost of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (as permitted by law).
(c) Make any refund due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
(d) Refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
(e) In the event of an international delivery where you have been charged local taxes on the Products you wish to return, you will need to approach your local customs office and present proof of return in order to reclaim any taxes paid.
(f) Exchanges. If you indicate on your cancellation form that you would rather receive an exchange than a refund then this will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. In these circumstances, a new Contract will be deemed to have been formed between us in relation to the new Product you have selected (and your various rights of cancellation and return as set out herein will apply to that Product). In the event that we are not able to satisfy your request for an exchange then we will refund you the cost of the Products and the original Contract between us will be cancelled.
15.5 If a Product has been dispatched to you or you have received it before you decide to cancel your Contract:
(a) you must return it to us in its original packaging without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract;
(b) Products should be returned to the following address –
Space NK Limited
Segro Park Perivale
(c) you should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier used;
(d) unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us;
(e) if sending by post, we recommend that you obtain proof of postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit; and
(f) if you cancel your order but do not return such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
16. Your other statutory rights to return Products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
16.1 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights (which are summarised in general terms below) are not affected by your right of return and refund in clause 15 (above) or anything else in these T&Cs.
16.2 The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states that goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your Products your legal rights entitle you to the following:
(a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you are entitled to an immediate refund.
(b) Up to 6 months: if your goods cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund in most cases.
(c) After 6 months (depending on the type of Product): if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time then you may be entitled to some money back.
All sale and promotional items have been displayed and available to buy at the original, higher price for at least 28 days online before being reduced to the reduced price stated either on the website or in-store. Some items within the sale are promotional, therefore the price of these items are subject to change and may increase after the sale period. Standard UK delivery of Sale purchases may take up to 7 working days. Sale items may take longer to arrive due to the volume orders through our sale period.
· Please note that while all products remain in pristine condition, due to the nature of the sale some external packaging may appear slightly worn.
· Sale items cannot be gift wrapped.
· Please note that an item could go out of stock during checkout and your purchase is only confirmed once dispatched.
18. Competitions and prizes
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
From time to time Space NK will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this Site. These may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Space NK, the promoter and their immediate families and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
Space NK reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
No purchase necessary to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific competition.
By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
Winners will be notified by e-mail within 1 month of the end of the promotion. Winners have 5 business/working days to respond in full to the e-mail or another winner will be drawn.
By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
The Site Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Only 1 entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
Space NK will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
The promotional draws are held by Space NK Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA, United Kingdom.
Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE addressed to Space NK Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, W1E 6JA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
19. Our liability for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these T&Cs we will be responsible for loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen (for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process).
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products as summarised at clause 16; and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We only supply Products for domestic and private use in reasonable quantities expected of a consumer and we do not make bulk sales. We do not sell more than 5 of the same item to any consumer and if you order more than this quantity in one order or in a series of orders we may request confirmation from you that you are a consumer rather than an un-authorised re-seller and we may refuse to accept your offer to purchase the Products ordered. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
20. Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about these T&Cs or if you wish to contact us to complain about any matter in regard to the Products, please Contact Us or write to our Customer Services team by post at: Space NK, Customer Services, Unit 15 Telford Way, East Acton, London W3 7XS, United Kingdom.
If after contacting us and following our complaints procedure you still feel that your complaint has not been resolved satisfactorily, you may access the Online Dispute Resolution platform.
21. Transfer of rights
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these T&Cs to another organisation and we will always notify you in writing if this happens (but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these T&Cs). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these T&Cs to another person if we agree in writing.
Space NK is a member of the Direct Marketing Association and is required to operate within its rules.
23. Law, jurisdiction and language
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed by English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
24. Returns Policy
Buy with confidence thanks to Space NK’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
SPACE NK GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Share the gift of beauty with our stylish gift cards. Treat them to the perfect gift by letting them choose from our extensive collection of the finest beauty products.
Please note that we cannot guarantee next day delivery on our Gift Cards. Orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
Valid for twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase.
Space NK Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
- All gift cards and e-gift cards (jointly defined as “Gift Cards”) are issued by Space NK Limited (“Space NK”). Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales).
- Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Gift Cards are valid for twenty-four (24) months from the activation date. Any remaining balance left on the Gift Card after 24 months will be removed and the card will be invalid and no longer available for use.
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and can have a maximum value limit of £1000.
- You cannot add more money to an existing Gift Card; however, balances can be transferred between Gift Cards (i.e., you can move the balances from several Space NK Gift Cards onto one card for convenience).
- Gift Cards can be purchased online at the Space NK website (spacenk.com/uk ) or in any Space NK store. Space NK reserves the right to refuse the redemption of any Gift Card purchased via a third-party website or store.
- Gift Cards can be used for most purchases at Space NK, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Space NK reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time without prior notice.
- Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
- Gift Cards are redeemable in Space NK UK stores and online at spacenk.com/uk . Please refer to the Space NK Gift Card FAQs for further information about how to redeem your Gift Card online.
- Space NK reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
- Customers must be present when they present their Gift Card in-store to make purchase.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed in the Republic of Ireland.
- Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card. However, if a receipt is not presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new Gift Card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Gift Card, any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
- Ndulge rewards may not be used to purchase a Gift Card.
- Ndulge points will not be accrued for the proportion of any order paid for using a Gift Card.
- In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Space NK is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a Gift Card, unless it has been registered with us online. Space NK will only replace the balance remaining on the card account at the time of reporting the Gift Card as lost. Space NK cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud. Space NK cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card where the card number and/or PIN have become known to another party. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
- Space NK reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Space NK Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Gift Card is the property of Space NK who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged – click here to register your card.
N.DULGE LOYALTY PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the Space NK Loyalty Programme promoted and operated by Space NK.
- All Programme applicants must be individuals aged 16 years or older. Once approved we will activate your NDULGE Card, and you will become a member ("Member"). All Members must register their NDULGE Card with a valid postal and e-mail address online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html (online registrations currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) after which we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or e-mail address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html (currently unavailable to ROI members).
- You can apply for an NDULGE Card free of charge at any UK Space NK store or online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html (online application is currently unavailable for Euro cardholders). Your Space NK NDULGE Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Space NK Limited, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA, United Kingdom, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales). NDULGE Cards must be destroyed or returned to us on request when no longer valid for use
- Online applications: If you apply for an NDULGE Card online via uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) an online account will automatically be created and your NDULGE Card will be linked. If you apply for an online account from 30 September 2021 you will be automatically enrolled into the Programme, although you may opt out of enrolment at the account creation point. Once your application has been accepted or you have not opted out of automatic enrolment you will be issued with a virtual NDULGE Card.
- In order to participate in the Programme and automatically accumulate points when making a qualifying online purchase when shopping online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) you will need to log into your online account prior to completing your online purchase.
- In-store applications: If you apply for an NDULGE Card in-store, from December 2020, upon approval of your application we will automatically create an online account for you and link your NDULGE Card to the online account.
- If you applied for an NDULGE Card in-store PRIOR TO December 2020
i) and have created an online account and made a purchase online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) in the 2 years prior to December 2020 we have linked your online account with your NDULGE Card so you will automatically accumulate points when making future qualifying online purchases;
ii)and have not shopped online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) in the last 2 years prior to December 2020 you will need to create an online account and link your NDULGE Card to the online account in order to participate in the Programme and automatically accumulate points when making future qualifying online purchases. For further information on how to create an online account and link your NDULGE Card, please click here.
8. You cannot add money to your NDULGE Card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee card, debit card or credit card. You cannot transfer your NDULGE Card or any of the stored points on it to any other person. The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use. Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these terms and conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed, or otherwise traded in any other way.
9. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate your Programme account if in our sole discretion we consider that you have breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
10. You will accumulate points on your NDULGE Card when you make qualifying Space NK purchases at any UK/ROI Space NK retail store and at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders). Each time that 100 points is earned a reward (“Reward") is granted, and the relevant 100 points will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from your Programme account. The Reward will then only remain valid for 3 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time they will expire. Once Rewards have expired they may not be used to make Programme purchases. The value of the Reward that is awarded for each 100 points will depend upon the Tier that you fall within:
(i) Tier 1/ NDULGE: Where you have not been upgraded to Tier 2 you will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make Programme purchases with your points worth an equivalent of £5.00 or €5.00 for every 100 points earned.
(ii) Tier 2/ NDULGE Deluxe: Where your NDULGE Card first records that you have spent £1000.00/€1000.00 or more within a 12-month period you will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date. Whilst you are in Tier 2, you will be entitled to make Programme purchases with your points worth an equivalent of £10.00 or €10.00 for every 100 points earned, for the duration of that year. If within that year you spend a further £1000.00 or €1000.00, then you will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year. If you do not spend a further £1000.00 or €1000.00 within that year, then you will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1 at the end of that year and your spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
11. The following terms shall apply to your accumulation and use of NDULGE points:
(i) only 1 NDULGE Card may be used per transaction;
(ii) points expire after 12 months;
(iii) If you are given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
(iv) points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided up to a maximum of 7 days after the purchase was made and at Space NK's sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase);
(v) you can check the points balance on your NDULGE Card at any time online via your online account (currently not available for ROI cardholders);
(vi) the NDULGE Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
(vii) we may not credit your NDULGE Card with the points from any given transaction until up to 5 working days after the transaction;
(viii) points have no cash value;
(ix) when purchasing online, points will be issued to the NDULGE Card linked to your online account on order dispatch and not on order confirmation;
(x)the maximum points issuance per transaction cannot exceed 5000.
12. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any Rewards:
(i)you can redeem Rewards in-store and online (online redemptions currently not available for ROI customers) upon reaching the qualifying level;
(ii)Rewards may be used as part or full payment both in Space NK stores and online (online Reward payment currently not available for ROI customers). If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of Rewards, then the remaining Rewards and point balance will be left on the NDULGE Card;
(iii) only 1 NDULGE Card can be used per transaction when redeeming Rewards;
(iv) online, NDULGE points will not be accrued for the portion of the order paid for with Rewards;
(v) any refund of items purchased using Rewards will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the NDULGE Card;
(vi) points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances;
(vii) when purchasing online, Rewards will be redeemed from the NDULGE Card linked to your online account immediately at point of order confirmation;
(viii) NDULGE membership accounts cannot exceed a total Reward balance of £1002 at any one time.
(ix) The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
13. Points will be awarded when purchasing Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers. Points will not be awarded on Gift Card/Gift Voucher redemptions. Rewards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers.
14. Space NK employees, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the Programme.
15. You may use your UK (GBP) NDULGE Card in the UK and the IRE (EUR) card in the Republic of Ireland.
16. We may terminate any your Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of 16 months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if your Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. You can terminate your Programme account at any time online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html or by notifying us by e-mail - N.firstname.lastname@example.org (termination online is currently unavailable for Euro cardholders).
17. You will receive regular e-mail updates of your points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html (currently unavailable to Euro cardholders). We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
18. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a Reward.
19. You will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether you are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 (above). Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and, when applicable, such terms and conditions will be made available to you from time to time in correspondence and/or in-store. Space NK may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the 'NDULGE benefits' section of www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html.
20. Space NK is not responsible for the loss of a your NDULGE Card, which must be kept securely by you. Members who lose their NDULGE Card will lose all the points that had accumulated on their NDULGE Card unless they contact Space NK promptly to notify them of their loss. Points may be transferred to a new NDULGE Card at Space NK's sole discretion.
22. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted, and other appropriate action may be taken by us. If you lose your NDULGE Card or think that an unauthorised person has discovered their security code, password or account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html and for advice on obtaining and registering a new NDULGE Card.
23. These terms and conditions may change and you will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions when you go online at www.spacenk.com/uk/NDULGE.html or when they use your NDULGE Card. As such we strongly encourage you to review these terms and conditions from time to time.
24. We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event you will be notified, and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control, is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the terms and conditions are changed by such company or acquirer.
25. The limit of our liability under these terms and conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Member’s Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud. These terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
26. These terms and conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter.