Share the gift of beauty with our stylish gift cards. Treat them to the perfect gift by letting them choose from our extensive collection of the finest beauty products.
Please note that we cannot guarantee next day delivery on our Gift Cards. Orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
Valid for twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase.
Space NK Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
1. All gift cards and e-gift cards (jointly defined as “Gift Cards”) are issued by Space NK Limited (“Space NK”). Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales).
2. Gift Cards are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
3. Gift Cards are valid for twenty-four (24) months from the activation date. Any remaining balance left on the Gift Card after 24 months will be removed and the card will be invalid and no longer available for use.
4. Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and can have a maximum value limit of £1000.
5. You cannot add more money to an existing Gift Card; however, balances can be transferred between Gift Cards (i.e., you can move the balances from several Space NK Gift Cards onto one card for convenience). 6. Gift Cards can be purchased online at the Space NK website (www.spacenk.com/uk ) or in any Space NK store. Space NK reserves the right to refuse the redemption of any Gift Card purchased via a third-party website or store.
7. Gift Cards can be used for most purchases at Space NK, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Space NK reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time without prior notice.
8. Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction. 9. Gift Cards are redeemable in Space NK UK stores and online at www.spacenk.com/uk . Please refer to the Space NK Gift Card FAQs for further information about how to redeem your Gift Card online.
10. Space NK reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
11. Customers must be present when they present their Gift Card in-store to make purchase.
12. Gift cards cannot be purchased or redeemed in the Republic of Ireland.
13. Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card. However, if a receipt is not presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new Gift Card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Gift Card, any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
14. Ndulge rewards may not be used to purchase a Gift Card.
15. Ndulge points will not be accrued for the proportion of any order paid for using a Gift Card.
16. In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Space NK is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a Gift Card, unless it has been registered with us online. Space NK will only replace the balance remaining on the card account at the time of reporting the Gift Card as lost. Space NK cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud. Space NK cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card where the card number and/or PIN have become known to another party. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
17. Space NK reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Space NK Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Gift Card is the property of Space NK who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged – click here to register your card.