Date of Last Update: December 2020
2. All Programme applicants must be individuals aged 16 years or older. Once approved we will activate your N.dulge Card and you will become a member ("Member"). All Members must register their N.dulge Card with a valid postal and e-mail address online at spacenk.com/ndulge (online registrations currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) after which we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or e-mail address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at uk.spacenk.com/ndulge (currently unavailable to ROI members).
3. You can apply for an N.dulge Card free of charge at any UK Space NK store or online at spacenk.com/ndulge (online application is currently unavailable for Euro cardholders). Your Space NK N.dulge Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Space NK Limited, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA, United Kingdom, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales). N.dulge Cards must be destroyed or returned to us on request when no longer valid for use.
4. Online applications: If you apply for an N.dulge Card online via uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) an online account will automatically be created and your N.dulge Card will be linked.
5. In order to participate in the Programme and automatically accumulate points when making a qualifying online purchase when shopping online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) you will need to log into your online account prior to completing your online purchase.
6. In-store applications: If you apply for an N.dulge Card in-store, from December 2020, upon approval of your application we will automatically create an online account for you and link your N.dulge Card to the online account.
7. If you applied for an N.dulge Card in-store PRIOR TO December 2020:
(i) have created an online account and made a purchase online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) in the 2 years prior to December 2020 we have linked your online account with your N.dulge Card so you will automatically accumulate points when making future qualifying online purchases;
(ii) have not shopped online at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders) in the last 2 years prior to December 2020 you will need to create an online account and link your N.dulge Card to the online account in order to participate in the Programme and automatically accumulate points when making future qualifying online purchases. For further information on how to create an online account and link your N.dulge Card, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CHECK OUT AS A GUEST WHEN MAKING A QUALIFYING ONLINE PURCHASE YOU WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY ACCUMULATE POINTS RELATED TO SUCH TRANSACTION. IF YOU FORGET THE PASSWORD FOR YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
8. You cannot add money to your N.dulge Card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a cheque guarantee card, debit card or credit card. You cannot transfer your N.dulge Card or any of the stored points on it to any other person. The Programme is only for personal, household and consumer use. Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these terms and conditions, or in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Programme, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed, or otherwise traded in any other way.
9. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate your Programme account if in our sole discretion we consider that you have breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
10. You will accumulate points on your N.dulge Card when you make qualifying Space NK purchases at any UK/ROI Space NK retail store and at uk.spacenk.com (online transactions currently unavailable for ROI members or Euro cardholders). Please note: if you check out as a Guest when making a qualifying online purchase you will NOT automatically accumulate points related to such transaction, please ensure you log into your online account prior to completing your online purchase. Each time that 100 points is earned a reward (an "N.centive") is granted, and the relevant 100 points will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a your Programme account. The N.centive will then only remain valid for 3 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time they will expire. Once N.centives have expired they may not be used to make Programme purchases. The value of the N.centive that is awarded for each 100 points will depend upon the Tier that you fall within:
11. Tier 1/N.dulge:
Where you have not been upgraded to Tier 2 you will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make Programme purchases with your points worth an equivalent of £5.00 or €5.00 for every 100 points earned.
12. Tier 2/N.dulge de luxe:
Where your N.dulge Card first records that you have spent £1000.00/€1000.00 or more within a 12 month period you will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date. Whilst you are in Tier 2, you will be entitled
to make Programme purchases with your points worth an equivalent of £10.00 or €10.00 for every 100 points earned, for the duration of that year. If within that year you spend a further £1000.00 or €1000.00, then you will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year. If you do not spend a further £1000.00 or €1000.00 within that year, then you will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1 at the end of that year and your spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
You must sign up at least 1 week before the start of your birthday month and must have made a purchase within 12 months from signing up to receive a birthday email with your unique code.
13. The following terms shall apply to your accumulation and use of N.dulge points:
14. only 1 N.dulge Card may be used per transaction;
15. points expire after 12 months;
16. if you are given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
17. points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided up to a maximum of 7 days after the purchase was made and at Space NK's sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase);
18. you can check the points balance on your N.dulge Card at any time online via your online account (currently not available for ROI cardholders);
19. the N.dulge Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
20. we may not credit your N.dulge Card with the points from any given transaction until up to 5 working days after the transaction;
21. points have no cash value;
22. when purchasing online, points will be issued to the N.dulge Card linked to your online account on order dispatch and not on order confirmation;
23. the maximum points issuance per transaction cannot exceed 5000.
24. The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any N.centives:
25. you can redeem N.centives in-store and online (online redemptions currently not available for ROI customers) upon reaching the qualifying level;
26. N.centives may be used as part or full payment both in Space NK stores and online (online N.centive payment currently not available for ROI customers). If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of N.centives, then the remaining N.centives and point balance will be left on the N.dulge Card;
27. only 1 N.dulge Card can be used per transaction when redeeming N.centives;
28. online, N.dulge points will not be accrued for the portion of the order paid for with N.centives;
29. any refund of items purchased using N.centives will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the N.dulge Card;
30. points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances;
31. when purchasing online, N.centives will be redeemed from the N.dulge Card linked to your online account immediately at point of order confirmation;
32. N.dulge membership accounts cannot exceed a total N.centive balance of £1002 at any one time.
33. The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
34. Points will be awarded when purchasing Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers. Points will not be awarded on Gift Card/Gift Voucher redemptions. N.centives (rewards) cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers.
35. Space NK employees, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the Programme.
36. You may use your UK (GBP) N.dulge Card in the UK and their IRE (EUR) card in the Republic of Ireland.
37. We may terminate any your Programme account should the account be inactive for a period of 16 months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Programme account will be lost if your Programme account is terminated or the Programme is closed. You can terminate your Programme account at any time online at spacenk.com/ndulge or by notifying us by e-mail - N.firstname.lastname@example.org (termination online is currently unavailable for Euro cardholders).
38. You will receive regular e-mail updates of your points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at spacenk.com/ndulge (currently unavailable to Euro cardholders). We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
39. Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
40. You will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 (above). Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and, when applicable, such terms and conditions will be made available to you from time to time in correspondence and/or in-store. Space NK may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the 'N.dulge benefits' section of spacenk.com/ndulge.
41. Space NK is not responsible for the loss of a your N.dulge Card, which must be kept securely by you. Members who lose their N.dulge Card will lose all of the points that had accumulated on their N.dulge Card unless they contact Space NK promptly to notify them of their loss. Points may be transferred to a new N.dulge Card at Space NK's sole discretion.
43. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of points. Any points not earned and held in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted and other appropriate action may be taken by us. If you lose their N.dulge Card or think that an unauthorised person has discovered their security code, password or account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen cards online at spacenk.com/ndulge and for advice on obtaining and registering a new N.dulge Card.
44. These terms and conditions may change and you will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions when you go online at spacenk.com/ndulge or when they use your N.dulge Card. As such we strongly encourage you to review these terms and conditions from time to time.
45. We may suspend or terminate the Programme at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event you will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Programme to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members including you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the terms and conditions are changed by such company or acquirer.
46. The limit of our liability under these terms and conditions will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these terms and conditions and in those circumstances our sole liability will be to credit to the relevant Member’s Programme account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud. These terms and conditions shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
47. These terms and conditions and any dispute, claim or non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter.