FREE Returns on Online Orders and Store Purchases
How to Make a Return:
- For all UK returns please click here to create a Royal Mail prepaid returns label*.
- Once you fill out mandatory fields, you will be emailed a QR barcode that you can either print at home, or show it at your local Post Office on your mobile device or to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,500 locations.
- Please ensure the return is packaged securely when making the return. We strongly advise you keep a hold of your postage receipt as proof of return provided by the Post Office.
- Click here to find your local Royal Mail Post Office or Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
- To check if your Return has been received, please click here and enter your Returns/Barcode number from your postage receipt.
During this busy promotional periods, please allow up 21 days after your return has been received for your refund or exchange to be processed.
*For Store Purchases please enter the receipt number which can be found at the top of your receipt. E.g. 0000SPOC00000
Return an International Order
If you are returning an item outside of the UK, please click here for more information.
COVID 19 Update
We are extending our returns policy for purchases made on or after 1st November 2020 for up to 28 days after the 12th April.
Scotland, Ireland and NI:
We are extending our returns policy for purchases made on or after 1st November 2020 for up to 28 days after stores in Scotland, Eire and Northern Ireland re-open.
*Terms & Conditions:
We strongly recommend that you obtain a postage receipt with your tracking number/barcode number. We are only responsible for your parcel once it has been received at our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Excludes gift card/e-gift cards, samples and gift with purchase. Used is defined as any variation from its original condition including opened or outer seal broken. Customers exchanging goods can choose from our full selection including gift cards. Exchanges for a product of lesser value will have the remainder refunded on to a gift card. Our satisfaction guarantee does not extend to a previous return if it is not in its original condition. Please note that original delivery charges are not refunded.
For electrical devices, the warranty period falls in line with the brand in questions warranty period. Please visit the brand's website for further information.
Space NK will refund your payment for the goods as soon as possible by the original payment method. In addition to our returns policy, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may also exercise this right if you are able to return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Once your refund has been processed, it can take your card provider 5 working days to credit your account.