FREE Returns on Online Orders and Store Purchases
PayPal, Klarna and Alipay purchases cannot be returned or refunded in store. To return your order please follow the instructions below.
To make a return:
- For all UK returns please click here to create a Royal Mail prepaid returns label.
- We strongly advise you take photograph evidence of the item(s) prior to returning as the Return team might request it for their assessment.
- You will be emailed a QR barcode that you can either print at home, present at your local Post Office or to a Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
- Please ensure the return is packaged securely when making the return. We strongly advise you keep a hold of your postage receipt as proof of return provided by the Post Office.
- To check if your Return has been received, click here and enter your returns/barcode number on your postage receipt.
- Once your Return has been received, please allow up to 14 working days for it to be processed.
We strongly recommend that you obtain a postage receipt with your tracking number/barcode number. We are only responsible for your parcel once it has been received at our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Excludes gift card/e-gift cards, samples and gift with purchase. Used is defined as any variation from its original condition including opened or outer seal broken. Customers exchanging goods can choose from our full selection including gift cards. Exchanges for a product of lesser value will have the remainder refunded on to a gift card. Our satisfaction guarantee does not extend to a previous return if it is not in its original condition. Please note that original delivery charges are not refunded. For electrical devices, the warranty period falls in line with the brand in questions warranty period. Please visit the brand's website for further information. Space NK will refund your payment for the goods as soon as possible by the original payment method. In addition to our returns policy, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Where goods are delivered to a third party you may also exercise this right if you are able to return the goods to us in their original, unopened and unused condition. Your statutory rights are not affected. Once your refund has been processed, it can take your card provider 5 working days to credit your account.