1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
3. All entries must be submitted via attendance of the Zoom event and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 6pm on Thursday 7th Oct. The closing date of the prize draw is 7pm on Thursday 7th Oct. Entries received after this time will not be accepted OR considered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
6. One winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Thursday 7th Oct ("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a selection of products from Charlotte Tilbury and Kora Organics:
Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask 100ml
Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum 30ml
Noni Glow Body Oil 100ml
Noni Glow Face Oil 30ml
Berry Bright Vitamin C Eye Cream
Turmeric Glow Collection Holiday Kit
Charlotte Tilbury Products:
Super Nudes Easy Eye Palette
Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes! Mascara
Airbrush Setting Spray
Nudegasm Face Palette
Hot Lips Lipstick – Miranda May
Matte Revolution Lipstick – Walk of No Shame
Charlotte’s Magic Cream
Cryo Recovery Mask
Cryo Recovery Eye Serum
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Thursday 21st October and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then
the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Charlotte Tilbury and Kora Organics (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to FAO: Events, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Space NK Events Team, email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize
except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Space NK Limited of 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.