BEYOND SPACE MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the Space NK Beyond Space service promoted and operated by Space NK Limited.
2. Beyond Space membership works on an invitation only basis and is not available to all customers of Space NK. Invitation is at Space NK’s sole discretion.
3. At present the Beyond Space service is offered within the UK only.
4. Beyond Space membership is personal to you.
5. Your dedicated concierge operates during normal business hours being 9am – 5.30pm Monday - Friday
6. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate your membership if in our sole discretion we consider that you have breached the terms and conditions, supplied false or misleading information, or acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Beyond Space member or to our staff.
7. Beyond Space members are additionally entitled to be a member of the N.dulge Loyalty Programme for which the N.dulge Loyalty Programme terms and conditions apply.
8. Space NK employees, family members, sub-contractors and/or their agents may not participate in the Beyond Space service.
9. We may terminate your membership should your Space NK account be inactive for a period of 12 months or more. You can terminate your membership at any time by notifying us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. As a Beyond Space member you will be entitled to receive exclusive privileges and benefits ("Benefits"). Details of current Benefits can be found at [SpaceNK]. Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions and, when applicable, such terms and conditions will be made available to you from time to time either on our website or in correspondence. Space NK may amend the Benefits it offers to Beyond Space members at any time.
11. Beyond Space membership will be assessed on an annual basis and shall automatically renew if you meet the membership criteria. We will provide you with advance notice in the event of non-renewal. Space NK is under no duty to disclose the Beyond Space membership criteria.
12. We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time and will notify you of any changes in a timely manner. Your continued use of the Beyond Space service constitutes acceptance of such variations to these terms and conditions.
13. We may suspend or terminate the Beyond Space service at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event you will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Beyond Space service to another company we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to such other company or acquirer without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about you to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter your rights in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquirer until the terms and conditions are changed by such company or acquirer