The following Terms and Conditions (the 'Terms') apply to and govern the Space NK Loyalty program promoted and operated by Space NK apothecary ("Space NK", "we", "us", "our").
- All program applicants must be aged 18 years or older. Once approved we will activate your NDULGE Card and you will become a member ('Member'). All Members must register their card with a valid mailing address and email address online at spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html , when we will consider and may approve your application. Change of either postal address or email address must be notified to us. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Members will be able to update their personal details online at www.spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html .
- You can apply for an NDULGE Card free of charge online at . Your Space NK NDULGE Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Space NK Limited, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA, United Kingdom, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales). NDULGE Cards must be destroyed or returned to us on request when no longer valid for use.
- When you apply for an NDULGE Card online via spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html an online account will automatically be created and your NDULGE Card will be linked. When you apply for an online account, you will be automatically enrolled into NDULGE unless you choose to opt out at the account creation point. You will then be issued with a virtual NDULGE card.
- In order to participate in the Program and automatically accumulate points when making a qualifying online purchase when shopping online at us.spacenk.com you will need to log into your online account prior to completing your online purchase.
- Space NK no longer operates Space NK stores in U.S. If you applied for an NDULGE Card in a U.S. Space NK store PRIOR TO 04.11.2020:
- and you have previously created an online account we have linked your online account with your NDULGE Card so you will automatically accumulate points when making future qualifying online purchases at spacenk.com; or
- have not created an online account we will set up an online account for you and send you instructions on how to access your account so you can continue to participate in the Program when making future qualifying online purchases at spacenk.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CHECK OUT AS A GUEST WHEN MAKING A QUALIFYING ONLINE PURCHASE YOU WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY ACCUMULATE POINTS RELATED TO SUCH TRANSACTION. IF YOU FORGET THE PASSWORD FOR YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
- Members cannot add money to their NDULGE Card; it is a promotional loyalty card and not a check card, debit card or credit card. You cannot transfer your NDULGE Card or any of the stored points on it to any other person. The Program is only for personal, household and consumer use. Points can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Terms, and in the terms relating to any promotions and point offers related to the Program, and may not be earned, held, transferred, redeemed or otherwise traded in any other way.
- We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any Member's Program account, if, in our sole discretion, we determine that the Member has breached the Terms, or if the Member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the Member has acted improperly or in an abusive, defamatory, criminal, or offensive way to any other Member or to our staff.
- Members will accumulate points on their NDULGE Card when they make qualifying Space NK purchases. Please note: if you check out as a guest when making a qualifying online purchase you will not automatically accumulate points related to such transaction, please ensure you log into your online account prior to completing your online purchase. Each time that 100 points is earned a Reward is granted, and the relevant 100 points will then be considered to have been used up and will be deducted from a Member's Program account. The Reward will then only remain valid for 3 months from the date at which they were granted, after which time they will also expire. Once Rewards have expired they may not be used to make Program purchases.
- The value of the Reward that is awarded for each 100 points will depend upon the Tier that the Member falls within:
- Tier 1 / NDULGE:
Where Members have not been upgraded to Tier 2 they will be considered to be within Tier 1 and will be entitled to make Program purchases with their points worth an equivalent of $5.00 for every 100 points earned.
- Tier 2 / NDULGE Deluxe:
Where Members NDULGE Cards first record that they have spent $1000.00 or more within a 12 month period, or less, they will be upgraded to Tier 2 for a year from that date.
- Tier 1 / NDULGE:
Whilst they are in Tier 2, Members will be entitled to make Program purchases with their points worth an equivalent of $10.00 for every 100 points earned, for the duration of that year.
If within that year the Member spends a further $1000.00, then they will remain within Tier 2 for the duration of the next year.
If the Member does not spend a further $1000.00 within that year, then they will automatically revert back to being within Tier 1 at the end of that year and their spending history up until that date will no longer count towards a Tier upgrade.
- The following terms shall apply to every Member's accumulation and use of NDULGE points:
- Only one NDULGE Card may be used per transaction;
- Points expire after 12 months;
- If a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly;
- Points can only be applied retrospectively where sufficient evidence of a purchase is provided and at Space NK's sole discretion, where points are awarded retrospectively they will be considered to be valid from the point at which they are applied (rather than the date of purchase);
- You can check the points balance on your NDULGE Card at any time online via your online account;
- The NDULGE Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or privilege card whether issued by us or by any third party;
- We may not credit your NDULGE Card with the points from any given transaction until up to 5 working days after the transaction; and,
- Points have no cash value;
- When purchasing online, points will be issued to the NDULGE Card linked to your online account on order dispatch and not on order confirmation;
- The maximum points issuance per transaction cannot exceed 5000.
- The following terms shall apply to the redemption of any Rewards:
- Members can redeem Rewards online at spacenk.com upon reaching the qualifying level;
- Rewards may be used as part or full payment online at spacenk.com. If the product purchased is valued less than the equivalent amount of Rewards, then the remaining Rewards and point balance will be left on the NDULGE Card;
- Only one NDULGE Card can be used per transaction when redeeming rewards;
- Purchases made with points may not be re-converted back into points;
- Any refund of items purchased using points will be made by crediting the applicable amount of points back onto the NDULGE Card; and,
- Points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances;
- When purchasing online, Rewards will be redeemed from the NDULGE Card linked to your online account immediately at point of order confirmation;
- NDULGE membership accounts cannot exceed a total Reward balance of £1002 at any one time.
- The number of points earned from a purchase or required to qualify for a particular purchase may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Points will be awarded when purchasing Gift Cards/Gift Vouchers. Points will not be awarded on Gift Card / Gift Voucher redemptions. Rewards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards / Gift Vouchers.
- Space NK employees, sub-contractors and /or their agents, may not participate in the Program.
- Members may only use their NDULGE Card in the U.S online at us.spacenk.com.
- We may terminate any Member's Program account should the account be inactive for a period of sixteen months or more. Any points that were accredited to a Member's Program account will be lost if the Member's Program account is terminated or the Program is closed. A Member can terminate his or her Program account at any time online at spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html or by notifying us by email email@example.com
- Members will receive regular email updates of their points and rewards balance. Account information will also only be available to Members online at spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html . We will correct an account if it is shown to our reasonable satisfaction to be wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, our decision is final.
- Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Benefits may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and, when applicable such terms and conditions will be made available to Members from time to time in correspondence. Space NK may amend the additional Benefits it offers Members at any time. The prevailing Benefits offered at any given date will be those which are stated on the 'NDULGE benefits' section of spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html.
- Points are personal to an account and cannot be transferred or combined with another account to redeem a reward.
- Members will also receive additional rewards ("Benefits") which will depend upon whether they are deemed to be in Tier 1 or Tier 2 (above).
- Space NK is not responsible for the loss of a Member's NDULGE Card, which must be kept securely by the Member. Members that lose their NDULGE Card will lose all of the points that had accumulated on their NDULGE Card unless they contact Space NK promptly to notify them of their loss. Points may be transferred to a new card at Space NK's sole discretion.
- We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use of points. Any points not earned, held, used or redeemed in accordance with these Terms will be invalid. Any such points will be deducted, and other appropriate action may be taken by us. If Members lose their NDULGE Card or think that an unauthorized person has discovered their security code, password or account number, they should refer to the information on lost and stolen NDULGE Cards online at spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html and for advice on obtaining and registering a new NDULGE Card.
- These Terms may change and Members will be deemed to have accepted the updated Terms when they go online at spacenk.com/us/NDULGE.html , or when they use their NDULGE Card. As such we strongly encourage you to review these Terms from time to time.
- We may suspend or terminate the Program at any time at our sole discretion and for any reason. In such event Members will be notified and all accounts will be suspended or terminated. If Space NK has a change of control or is sold or if we decide to sell or transfer the Program to another company, we may transfer all of our rights and obligations under these Terms to such other company or acquiror without any further consent and you now consent that we may disclose or transfer all information we hold about all Members, including you, to any prospective or actual new owner. Such a disclosure or transfer will not alter the rights of Members in respect of the use that can be made of such information by such other company or acquiror until the Terms are changed by such company or acquiror in accordance with Section 26 above.
- The limit of our liability under these Terms will be exclusively to a Member who suffers a direct loss as a result of our breach of these Terms and in those circumstances our sole and exclusive liability will be to credit to the relevant Member's Program account such points as may have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to limit any liability we may have for death, personal injury or fraud where such limitation is not permitted under applicable law, and these Terms shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its principles of conflict of laws.