As of 5th January, all of our stores will be temporarily closed until further notice. Express and Standard Click and Collect will be temporarily suspended until our stores reopen. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
How it works:
- When you place your order, select Click and Collect as your delivery option.
- You will receive an email notification once your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
- Join the queue outside of the store when you arrive.
- When you are greeted by a member of staff, let them know you're here to collect an order.
- They will take your name and retrieve your parcel.
- They will ask for your full name, order number and confirmation code so they can release the parcel. Please note you must be able to show your ID and the confirmation code otherwise our team will not be able to release your order.
Please note we are not currently able to unpack Click and Collect parcels in order to minimise contact with the products.