Don't worry! You may just be looking at the tracking number too early. The information won't show until the parcel has been scanned by Royal Mail. Leave it for a few hours, and you should see your tracking information appear. If it has not updated by the next working day, contact Customer Service, and we can look at this for you.
Articles in this section
- My Royal Mail Tracking number is not recognised, what do I do?
- What delivery options do Space NK offer?
- Can I change the delivery address?
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
- Why can’t I select perfumes, aerosols or NARS?
- How does your UK Next Day Delivery Work?
- Where can you deliver in Europe?
- Where can you deliver Internationally?
- Can I have my order delivered to a BFPO or PO BOX address?
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?