We can, of course, get a new card sent out to you if your card has been stolen. However, if you have simply misplaced your card you don’t actually need one to keep using the account. You just need the account number if shopping online or your registered postcode in-store! If you are unsure of your account number, or you do want a new card, please contact our Customer Services team who can find this out for you.
Articles in this section
- What is my N.dulge membership number?
- I already have an N.dulge account, but I can’t log in?
- I’ve accidentally signed up for N.dulge again?
- I’ve lost my N.dulge Card, what should I do?
- When will my N.dulge points be added?
- Where can I find out my membership status?
- I didn’t earn N.dulge points when I bought something with a Gift Card?
- I’m worried I didn’t get double N.dulge points, what should I do?
- How do I pay using my N.dulge balance?
- I’ve forgotten to add my N.dulge Card to my order?