We’re sorry if you are having payment issues. If your payment has been declined, then try to place the order again making sure that all the billing and shipping details are correct. If the payment declines again, then refrain from repeating. It is best to check with your bank first. You may notice that it seems like you have been charged. We do not charge until dispatch, so what you are seeing is an authorisation for the amount requested. The best thing to do is call Customer Services and we will try to help.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- Can I order over the phone?
- I’ve tried to place an order online, but the payment has failed. Now I’ve been charged more than once, please help?
- When will I be charged?
- Can I use PayPal?
- What should I do if I have been overcharged?
- I’ve just bought something, and now the price has changed. What can I do?
- What currencies can I use to place an order?
- I’m buying from outside the UK and I’m confused about the price, can you help?
- I’ve found a product priced cheaper at a different store, what can I do?