Yes, so we only display prices and take payment in GBP. The price you see at checkout is the price you will pay. We cannot be responsible for the exchange rate or any charges occurred by purchasing using a different currency. If you are confused, the best thing to do is contact Customer Services and we would be delighted to explain further.
Articles in this section
- How can I pay?
- Can I order over the phone?
- I’ve tried to place an order online, but the payment has failed. Now I’ve been charged more than once, please help?
- When will I be charged?
- Can I use PayPal?
- What should I do if I have been overcharged?
- I’ve just bought something, and now the price has changed. What can I do?
- What currencies can I use to place an order?
- I’m buying from outside the UK and I’m confused about the price, can you help?
- I’ve found a product priced cheaper at a different store, what can I do?