Oh no! I’m sorry to hear you have lost your Gift Card. If you registered your Gift Card, just contact us with the details you would have used such as; full name, postcode, email address and we can help. If your Gift Card is not registered, then finding the number will be very difficult, but we will always try. You will need to gather as much information from the person who purchased the card for you, such as; which store, date, approximate time, or an order number, and if they have an N.dulge Card then we will need the details.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Gift Card?
- I didn’t earn N.dulge points when I bought something with a Gift Card?
- Where do I put my Gift Card number?
- Do you sell e-Gift Cards?
- Can I return something I bought with a Gift Card?
- How do I register my Gift Card?
- How do I check my Gift Card balance?
- My Gift Card has expired, what should I do?
- Can I redeem my Gift Card in-store?
- I have paper gift vouchers… can I still use them?