No, paper vouchers were only valid for 12 months. When we switched to our current Gift Cards in 2012, we made sure that all the paper vouchers had expired and tried our best to contact those who had registered them. Unfortunately, we cannot accept paper gift vouchers.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Gift Card?
- I didn’t earn N.dulge points when I bought something with a Gift Card?
- Where do I put my Gift Card number?
- Do you sell e-Gift Cards?
- Can I return something I bought with a Gift Card?
- How do I register my Gift Card?
- How do I check my Gift Card balance?
- My Gift Card has expired, what should I do?
- Can I redeem my Gift Card in-store?
- I have paper gift vouchers… can I still use them?