Gift Cards are vailed for 24 months from date of purchase. Unfortunately, if your Gift Card has expired then we are unable to accept it, and a new Gift Card cannot be issued.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Gift Card?
- I didn’t earn N.dulge points when I bought something with a Gift Card?
- Where do I put my Gift Card number?
- Do you sell e-Gift Cards?
- Can I return something I bought with a Gift Card?
- How do I register my Gift Card?
- How do I check my Gift Card balance?
- My Gift Card has expired, what should I do?
- Can I redeem my Gift Card in-store?
- I have paper gift vouchers… can I still use them?