Yes of course. You have the same right to return things if you purchased with a Gift Card, a payment card, N.centive or a mixture of all three. If you paid for the full amount with a Gift Card or N.centive then your refund will be credited back via the same method. If you paid with a combination we’ll refund anything you paid for with your debit/credit card first, and then the remaining amount will be credited to via the remaining payment method. Remember, delivery charges are non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- Can I return my Gift Card?
- I didn’t earn N.dulge points when I bought something with a Gift Card?
- Where do I put my Gift Card number?
- Do you sell e-Gift Cards?
- Can I return something I bought with a Gift Card?
- How do I register my Gift Card?
- How do I check my Gift Card balance?
- My Gift Card has expired, what should I do?
- Can I redeem my Gift Card in-store?
- I have paper gift vouchers… can I still use them?