Yes of course. You can return your order to one of our stores; just make sure you bring your invoice with you. If you want a refund, you will also need to take the original payment card with you. If you purchased online via PayPal, just let our in-store staff know. For more information please see here.
Articles in this section
- How do I return something to you?
- What is your returns policy?
- What is your returns policy for orders sent to the UK?
- I bought a product in store; can I return it to back to you?
- How do I find out the warranty on an electrical product?
- Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
- Can I take my online order back to the store?
- Can I get a new returns note?
- Can I return an item I received as a gift?
- I’d like to exchange a product, how do I do this?