If you have lost the returns note that was inside your box, don’t worry. All you need to do is write a small cover letter with your name, order number, email, contact number and a brief description of why you are returning the product and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
Articles in this section
- How do I return something to you?
- What is your returns policy?
- What is your returns policy for orders sent to the UK?
- I bought a product in store; can I return it to back to you?
- How do I find out the warranty on an electrical product?
- Can I return more than one order in the same parcel?
- Can I take my online order back to the store?
- Can I get a new returns note?
- Can I return an item I received as a gift?
- I’d like to exchange a product, how do I do this?