This is rare but sometimes if an order has been placed but the dispatch team has seen that the available stock is not in a sellable condition, or a delivery from a supplier has been delayed, then a product can be out of stock. We will try our best to source the product to fulfil your order as quickly as possible. Your out of stock email should tell you when we expect the item to come back into stock. If it is not possible to fulfil your order, we will contact you to let you know.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I have successfully placed an order?
- I’ve made a mistake, can I amend my order?
- Can I change my delivery address after I’ve placed it?
- Can I cancel my order after I’ve placed it?
- Can I have my order gift-wrapped?
- I’ve placed an order, but I’ve just received an out of stock email. What has happened?
- What if I haven’t received an order number?