If you were not in when Royal Mail attempted delivery of your order, it will be held at your local sorting office. Royal Mail should have left a calling card which will allow you to collect your parcel at a convenient time to you, normally after the next working day. However, if you did not receive your calling card, you can still take 2 forms of identification to collect your parcel from the sorting office. If your parcel is not collected within 2 weeks, it is returned back to our Returns Department.
Articles in this section
- My Royal Mail Tracking number is not recognised, what do I do?
- What delivery options do Space NK offer?
- Can I change the delivery address?
- Can I track the delivery of my order?
- Why can’t I select perfumes, aerosols or NARS?
- How does your UK Next Day Delivery Work?
- Where can you deliver in Europe?
- Where can you deliver Internationally?
- Can I have my order delivered to a BFPO or PO BOX address?
- What should I do if my order hasn’t been delivered yet?