Don’t worry, contact Customer Services with your order number and we can check the tracking details and speak to the store. It is likely that your order has arrived but the confirmation email has been categorised as spam. Please also check your spam or junk folder. You can also contact your local store directly to see if your parcel is ready for collection.
Articles in this section
- When will my Click & Collect arrive?
- I haven’t had an email about whether my Click & Collect has arrived?
- How do I collect my Click & Collect?
- I can’t pick up my Click & Collect on time…can you extend the timeframe?
- How does Click & Collect work?
- My Click & Collect has been returned back to you, what should I do?
- I’ve already got my Click & Collect, but I’ve received a reminder email. Is everything ok?
- What about Click & Collect to your Dublin Store?
- What about Click & Collect to your Belfast Stores?