SPACE NK X SUPERGOOP GLOW STICK SPF 50 WAITLIST PRIZE COMPETITION
Presented by Space NK Limited
Official rules of the prize competition (the “Official Rules”)
During the Promotion Period, to enter the competition, sign up by providing your name and email address and you will be added to the Leader Board. To increase your chance of winning a prize, share the Competition using the links provided with your friends and when they sign up to the campaign your position on the leader board will increase. The more sign ups you generate, the higher up the Leader Board you will move. For a step-by-step guide to entering please refer to section 3.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the jurisdiction of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The prize competition begins on Saturday 12th August 2023 at 7am BST and ends on Friday 18h August 2023 at 3pm BST (the “Prize Competition Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this prize Competition. Entries received after the prize Competition Period will not be valid for the prize Competition.
1. Eligibility: The Space NK X Supergoop! Glow Stick SPF 50 Waitlist Prize Competition (the “Prize Competition”) is open to legal residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Space NK Limited (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Prize Competition Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation in accordance with Official Rule 3 below constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Competition. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor and Prize Provider: Space NK Limited (registered no. 02773985) with a registered office address of 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.
3. How to Enter: Step-by-step Guide
- On the Space NK website at the JOIN THE WAITLIST button, this will trigger a pop-up to appear on the page www.spacenk.com/uk/sun-tan/suncare/face-spf/glow-stick-spf-50-MUK200039019.html
- Enter the competition by submitting your name and email address in the pop-up
- On entering your details, the pop-up will change to a sharing state whereby you can choose how to share the Prize Competition from a range of options visible on the pop-up, either through Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Whatsapp, email or by copying and pasting the unique link provided in the pop-up. When a friend you have shared the Prize Competition with also enters the Prize Competition you gain points to contribute to your position on the Leader Board
- You can return to this page www.spacenk.com/uk/sun-tan/suncare/face-spf/glow-stick-spf-50-MUK200039019.html any point in the duration of the campaign to check your position on the Leader Board.
- The calculation of points you generate through your friends signing up which contributes to your position on the Leader Board, will be measured on the Viral Loops platform with whom we have partnered for the Prize Competition.
- At the end of the Competition Period, the 1 entrant with the most points and first position on the Leader Board will win a Prize.
Submission of an entry is your agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. The Viral Loops system will automatically disqualify duplicate registrations. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, email addresses, or any other methods will void all of that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. No copies, screenshot, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the entrant’s entry form will be accepted. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
4. Selection of Winners: On the first business day following the end of the Prize Competition Period, Sponsor will select the name of the potential winner based on their position on the Leader Board as displayed on the Leader Board on Friday 18h August 2023 at 3pm BST.
The person who is first on the Leader Board shall win a prize (as the Prize is defined below). The potential prize winners will be notified by email (to the email address provided by the entrant) within 5 business days of the determination of the winners. The potential prize winner will be required to respond to such email notification (as specified therein) within two (2) days of the sending of such notification and, except where legally prohibited, must sign and return, within that same two (2) day period, a Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration/Release”) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential prize winner cannot be contacted in person via email after the first attempt to contact him/her, or the potential prize winner does not respond within the time period specified above or if the potential prize winner fails to sign and return the Declaration/Release or any other required documents within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner based on their position on the leaderboard, selecting the next participant down on the leaderboard. Only two (2) alternate determinations will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PRIZE COMPETITION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. Prizes and Prize Restrictions: 1 prize will be awarded - a £50 gift card to spend at Space NK online only. The prize will be emailed to the email address provided by the entrants. 
Any and all taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Prize Competition or offer. Value, size or quantity of each prize component (where applicable) is subject to availability. If, by reason of a print or other clerical error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner (or winners) equal to the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
6. General Conditions: Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Competition, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that specific term.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY APPLICATION OR WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRIZE COMPETITION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, Sponsor’s website and/or the legitimate operation of the Prize Competition; an individual who violates the Official Rules; or an individual who acts in an abusive or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Subject to applicable law, if, for any reason, the Prize Competition is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) terminate the Prize Competition (or any portion thereof), (b) modify the Prize Competition or suspend the Prize Competition to address the impairment and then resume the Prize Competition in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Prize Competition, entrants agree that Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Competition; OR (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Competition or the processing of entries. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PRIZE COMPETITION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PRIZE COMPETITION OR IN ANY PRIZE COMPETITION RELATED ACTIVITY OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY, OR DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION. NOTHING IN THIS PROVISION SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF A RELEASED PARTY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED OR USED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, SAVE AS MAY BE PROVIDED BY LAW. THIS PROVISION DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. NOTHING IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES EXCLUDES OR LIMITS SPONSOR’S LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY.
8. Publicity Release. The Sponsor must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Sponsor will publish the surname and county of prize winners and, if applicable, their winning entries on Instagram @spacenk on 1st September 2023 OR send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails Eleanor.email@example.com or writes to the address set out in CONDITION 11 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the competition]. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Sponsor Eleanor.firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Sponsor must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
9. Disputes. These Official Rules are governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by Saturday 12th April 2023 to: Contests at Space NK, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA. For a list of winners available after 31st January 2022, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by Sunday 20th August 2023  to: Contests at Space NK, 5th Floor Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA.
Copyright ©2021 Space NK Limited. All marks and logos are trademarks of Space NK Limited in the United States, the United Kingdom and abroad. All rights reserved.