SPACE NK GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights. For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Space NK Gift Card online. This will provide protection should your card become lost, stolen or damaged – click here to register your card (this process is currently unavailable for Euro gift cards).
- The Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £1000 or €10 and have a maximum value limit of £1000 or €1000.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in any UK Space NK stores (excluding Space NK Harvey Nichols counters).
- Gift Cards are redeemable in Space NK UK stores (including Space NK Harvey Nichols counters) and online at uk.spacenk.com. In the Republic of Ireland, gift cards are redeemable in store but not currently online.
- A maximum of 1 gift cards can be used per transaction.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Space NK reserve the right to amend these at any time.
- Gift Cards cannot be “topped-up” (this means you cannot add more money to an existing Gift Card balance) however balances can be transferred between cards (you can move the balances from several cards onto one card for your convenience).
- N.dulge members will earn points on their N.dulge card when they purchase a Gift Card. N.dulge members will not earn points on their N.dulge card when they redeem a Gift Card.
- N.dulge N.centives (rewards) cannot be used to purchase a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the activation date. Any remaining balance left on the card after 24 months will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. Please look after your card and treat it like cash while it has an outstanding/existing balance.
- Online orders for Gift Cards will be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
- In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Space NK is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card, unless it has been registered with us online (registration online is not currently available for Euro gift cards). Space NK will only replace the balance remaining on the card account at the time of reporting the card as lost. Space NK cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud. Space NK cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your card where the card number and/or PIN have become known to another party. Replacement cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
- Where a product purchased with a Gift Card is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new Gift Card, however, if a receipt isn’t presented, the amount refunded onto the Gift Card will be at the current value of the product at the time of the return. If a refund is made for any purchase using a Gift Card combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new Gift Card in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the Gift Card, any outstanding balance will be refunded by the original payment method (debit/credit card or cash).
- Customers must be present when they present their Gift Card in order to make purchases in-store.
- Space NK reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
- Space NK reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Space NK Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Space NK Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Your Space NK Gift Card is the property of Space NK who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Gift Cards are issued by Space NK Limited. Registered office: 5th Floor, Shropshire House, 11 - 20 Capper Street, London, WC1E 6JA, Registered number: 2773985 (England and Wales).
Please note, orders for Gift Cards may be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.